- Baggage weighing up to 35 pounds per person is carried at no extra charge and is included in the ticket price.
- Additional, normal-sized items are charged at the rate of $2.00 per pound and will be accepted as space permits. This rate is applicable to items smaller than 24″x13″x12″. Extra baggage is not guaranteed to make the flight. We recommend soft-sided luggage for ease of loading on board the aircraft.
- Oversized items will be charged at the rate of $10 per item plus $2.00 per pound. Oversize items are 24″x13″x12″ or larger.
- Irregular items will be charged at the rate of $100 per item plus $2.00 per pound. For example, items such as flat screen T.V.s and bicycles would belong in this category.
- Passengers traveling with large amounts of personal items are encouraged to take advantage of our sister company “TWINex” for shipping directly to Eleuthera Island at discounted rates.
Contact TWINex or 954-251-4090 for more details
- Surfboards may be accepted (space permitting at the rate of $75 per board but they must be in a “Sock” – check with TWINex for shipping more economically.)
- Dive tanks full or empty are not permitted.
Please contact us with any questions regarding baggage not covered here.