International Air Travel
All quoted fare includes the base fare plus any applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges. The following government taxes and fees apply to your international air travel:
- 7.5% Federal Excise Tax.
- US-International arrival/departure tax of $21.10 for each arrival and departure to and from the U.S.
- AY-(September 11th Security Fee): A September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 applies per person each way for travel originating at a U.S. airport. Fee imposed per round-trip shall not exceed $11.20.
- XA-APHIS User Fee of $3.83 per traveling customer upon arrival to the U.S.
- XY-Immigration User Fee of $7.00 per traveling customer upon arrival to the U.S.
- YC-Customs User Fee of $6.52 per traveling customer upon arrival to the U.S.
- XF-Passenger Facility Charges (PFC): Up to per $2.50 per flight segment.
Bahamas Taxes and fees
- Non-U.S. government taxes and fees: Certain foreign countries may charge additional taxes and fees that are collected directly by the local government or competent airport authority.
- GK-Security Fee Bahamas $9.00 USD per flight departing from the Bahamas.
- AY-Passenger Civil Aviation Security Service Fee $5.60 per flight departing from the Bahamas.
- EA-Passenger Departure Tax $29.00 (used to be collected in cash form upon departure by the custom officials).
- C9- Bahamas VAT 0.90 per each departing flight from the Bahamas.
- R3-Passenger Levy BH $1.00 per flight segment in/out the Bahamas Islands. ***Fares, Taxes and Surcharges are subject to change, per Government implementation, the carrier must abide to all Government changes. ***
- Fuel Charge: Fuel charge of $12.00 per segment per traveling customer applies to most reservations.
All Air Travel
- All fares are subject to change until purchased.
- Subject to certain exceptions and/or restrictions set forth in Aztec Airways’ Contract of Carriage, all reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds are allowed for reservations made within 24hrs of booking or within 24hrs before departure if the reservation was made a day prior to the intended travel date. Full refund will be granted as long as the reservation is cancelled prior to the flight departure or within 24hrs. booking.
- Changes or cancellations made to itineraries will be subject to change fees, any fare differential, any differences in government taxes and fees and, with the exception of fees for checked bags. (Baggage fees are subject to change, and any difference in carrier’s ancillary charges).
Other Fees and Third Parties
Additional fees such as baggage, fares and ancillaries,
Aztec Airways may, from time to time, contract with third parties to provide certain additional products and services to its customers including, but not limited to, travel insurance, hotels, and car rentals. Spirit may receive compensation from such third parties in connection with these additional products and services.