Reservations and Payments
Flight + Any additional service (included but not limited to, excursions and day trips)
Full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. All prices are in the currency of US/BH Dollars and are inclusive of:
- Airfare (including taxes and fees, including without limitation, airport passenger facility charges, September 11th Security Fee, customs and immigration fees, and federal segment fees);
- Hotel rates (including hotel taxes); Resort fees are not included and may be charged directly by the hotel. Cleaning fees for Vacation Homes and or Condominiums are not included.
- Baggage fees are not included.
- Package reservations must be made at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of travel. All prices and rates are subject to availability.
Hotels & Accommodations
Hotel resort fees are not included; resort fees vary by hotel and location and should be payable directly to the hotel. Cleaning fees for Vacation Homes and or Condominiums are not included. Special requests such as room locations, roll-a-way beds, disabled guest accommodations, cribs and non-smoking rooms must be requested directly with the hotel. We reserve the right to substitute hotel accommodations and to make alterations in the itinerary, which are beyond our control. Room photographs and maps are for informational purposes only and may not be exact in every detail. Hotel check-in restrictions, including age restrictions, may apply (guests must be 21 years of age or older to check into most Las Vegas hotels, unless accompanied by an adult). A major credit card and photo identification may be required to check in at your hotel.
Late Arrival and Failure to Check-in on First Night
While you should call us if you wish to cancel a reservation in advance of your stay, if you are going to be delayed on your date of check in or find that you cannot check in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the hotel to let them know. If you fail to check in to your hotel on the day of your reservation and do not alert the hotel, the remaining portion of your reservation may be canceled. Hotel Star Ratings:
Our star rating system is provided for your reference. We do not warrant or guarantee that our star rating system is equal to or consistent with any other star rating system and reserve the right to change a hotel’s rating at any time with or without notice. Special Provision Some Bahamian resorts offer all-inclusive and/or European type plans. A European plan hotel rate does not include any meals or beverages. An all- inclusive hotel rate includes all meals, beverages, and some activities. All-inclusive plans do vary, so please check the specific hotels for details.
Any package prices do not include and are not limited to, local island departure taxes; tourist card fees; miscellaneous hotel charges (including surcharges); resort fees; Cleaning fees for Vacation Homes and or Condominiums; baggage handling; gratuities; meals (except where noted); cribs, rollaway beds and additional children’s bedding; rental car taxes and fuel, optional insurance or age/rate differentials; daily parking fees at hotels; and items of a strictly personal nature. These items are the sole responsibility of the traveler and should be paid directly when the service is received. Unless specifically noted airport, transfers are not included in package price.
Aztec Airways shall not be responsible for rate changes, errors or omissions of any third party.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to an Activity Coupon in connection with an attraction, sightseeing, transfers or service operated by the independent operator (“Attraction/Tour Operator”) of the attraction or service.
- Upon issuance of an Activity Coupon, your credit card will be charged (per person, per activity) for the full amount immediately. The total price charged will include taxes and fees. Gratuities and incidental charges, such as parking, food and drink, are not included.
- A Coupon is valid for redemption only by the person whose name appears on the coupon and is redeemable only for the dates indicated on the Coupon. A Coupon has no cash value and cannot be assigned or transferred and is non-refundable.
- An Attraction may not be appropriate for all ages or for individuals with certain medical conditions. It may be subject to codes, rules or regulations established by the Attraction Operator. Contact the Attraction Operator for details.
- The Attraction Operator will verify the identity of the person named on the Coupon, prior to accepting it. Admission to the Attraction may be denied if the Coupon and a matching photo ID for the person named on the coupon are not provided to the Attraction Operator.
- The issuance of an Activity Coupon is final. There are no refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a Coupon once it has been issued. A Coupon is equivalent to cash – a destroyed, lost or stolen Coupon cannot be, reissued or refunded. A Coupon may be redeemed only once and only by the Attraction Operator. Before the Coupon is issued, the holder should confirm that the information that the Coupon contains in is accurate.
- Aztec Airways is not responsible for free components provided by third party vendors. Free components have no cash value. The carrier will not be liable for any personal injury or death; lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed property; or any other liability as a result of, or in connection with, the use and operation of the attraction and all actions or events that occur prior to, during, at or after the attraction.
- Aztec Airways its employees, officers, directors and shareholders do not own, control or operate any hotel or air, land, or water transportation vehicles or companies of any kind, including but not limited to: airplanes, helicopters, boats, rental cars, ground transportation vehicles, transport companies, shuttle services, buses, or local tour companies that may offer excursions or tours. Aztec Airways enters into contracts with hotels and land or water transportation companies; however, all such entities are owned and operated by independent contractors.